Vibro sifters are circular gyratory screens used to separate mass composition of solids, liquid form solid and for gradation of materials as per particle sizes.
Vibration is generated in three different planes along the vertical axis by means of a specially designed vibratory motor having off centered weights at the top and bottom end of the motor shaft. The angle of lead of the lower weight to the upper weight provides variable screening pattern & output.
- Available in standard and GMP models with contact parts in stainless steel 304 or 316 quality.
- Portable unit with higher output.
- Double and triple deck unit with different screens can be provided easy to dismantle for cleaning screens.
- Noiseless, maintenance free unit.
- Model Available - 20", 30", 48", 60"
|Models||12" Lab Model||20"||30"|
|Screen||Stainless steel 304/316 quality & of different mesh size as per requirement|
|Screen Dia||340 mm||500 mm||760 mm|
|Charging Height||850 MM||730 MM||730 MM|
|Discharging Height||480 mm||520 mm||520 mm|
|Electrical motor||0.18 HP||0.5 He 415 V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz||0.5 HP, 415 V. 3 phase, 50 Hz|
|Overall dimensions in mm||380 x 380 x 850||600 (w) X 600 (d) X 800 (h)||770 (w) X 770 (d) x 800|
|Net Weight||55 kgs||125 kgs||175 kgs|
|Capacity / hour||5 to 50 kgs||20 to 200 kgs||30 to 300 kgs|